Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
The Pitt is a good example of a fairly small space, that makes a good area.

Massachusset's makes sense, because we heard about the Institute, and Commonwealth, which are supposed to be located in Massachussets.

However, I'd prefer to hope we go further south, perhaps to the Florida we were promised for Fallout Tactics 2. Or maybe Fallout: New Orleans. Nothing quite like Super Mutants with Cajun accents.

---

Back on Skyrim, there are rumors that the name of the next DLC might be Hearthfire. I wonder if it's A) true, and B)Better than it Sounds.
I figured the commonwealth would be an Old World Blues-style DLC, but nothing ever came of it. I'd still like to see the place, though if it's as a main setting I think I can see the twist from here: you are an android. Maybe even like Harkness, who wiped his own memory of his synthetic origins.

Neo Orleans (that was originally a typo, but I liked it) would be an interesting location. Deathclaws would be an endangered species, simply because local cuisine can make delicacies our of the meat. Cajun super mutants, swamp ghouls... Could be fun.

As for Hearthfire... well, Dawnguard isn't that inspiring of a name, either. Isn't Hearthfire a month for the setting?