Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
[R'lyeh]

"Why must you sap the fun out of everything, Dave? You're like a spah that has it out for clowns!"

Clarissa huffs! Dave wasn't cooperating at all! With anything!

"First you insult this culture, the culture adopted by one of the only societies that accepts me for what I am and now you get incensed over nothing and give me the skunk eye? I don't get it! I really don't!"

"But fine! This clinic isn't your favorite tourist trap! I don't remember asking you for your guff! I don't need this dumb appointment anyway!"

"Let's go."

Clarissa folds her arms bitterly. Dave wasn't playing nice anymore so she wasn't obligated to either! He didn't go back on his word, though. That's the good news.

The outcome of this petty tiff aside, Clarissa needs this checkup. It is imperative to her mental and physical health and the lives of every citizen dotting the face of the Nexus like runaway freckles.
R'yleh
Dave followed along. He didn't enjoy breaking seemingly normal people in half, though he used to way back when. He was even in competitions for it back when he was still a guest-star at Killcon.
But enough about back in the day, back when Dave just, you know, killed for money, had to hide his face, fought with his family on a constant basis, and still had mother-issues.
Dave just follows silently, intent on not breaking his promise!