Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
More Pony X-Com time! Special Rarity edition

UFO-10
Spoiler
Show

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

How are things over in the North American base? When we arrived in this Europe base things were pretty drab but I soon spruced things up!

My latest line in fashion has just come through, as I've taken a personal hoof in designing the new personal armor that is being released! Thanks for sending over your supply of alien alloys by the way. Couldn't have done it without you darling! So far I've only designed two sets, one for myself and one for my darling Spiky-Wiky.

With the arrival of our own personal carrier my squad was officially moved into active duty. They even summoned some more ponies to help and you would never guess who showed up. Fancy Pants! He's proven already to keep up with the rest of us mares. He was also pretty impressed with my improvements to the base. And don't tell Rainbow Dash but Soarin and Spitfire arrived as well! Between these three ponies and my new armor I'm sure I'll be perfectly safe. Oh and Blueblood showed up as well. Ugh.

Anyways so they sent us out on our first mission the other day and we landed in some horrid desert. The heat was just unbearable. I was sweating all over my new armor and the humans don't have dry cleaning for it! How do they expect us to fight in these conditions? It was those 'sectoid' things again. Our own tank was scouting and even killed one of them for us. Then an alien opened fire and BOOM! Our tank was ripped apart in a dazzling fireball. Naturally this could not stand so Spike Spruce (Haha, of course I wouldn't bring Spike to a battlefield. That's just silly.), Spruce is a royal guard by the way, I don't think you've met. So Spruce and I opened fire on the beast, I winged it once but the gallant Spruce is who finished it off!

Another alien showed it's ugly mug and we dropped it just as quick! Moving in I bravely er braved the dangers of the UFO. I spotted an alien and called Octavia up to try and capture it alive. You know what? I think Octavia has a bit of a bloody thirsty side to her cause she just walked up and shot the alien once in the head! Didn't even try and capture the poor thing. Ah well.

So we are in need of a new tank. The humans weren't too happy about that and claimed that my 'gaudy ornaments' made it a easier target! How dare they! Clearly they have no sense of battlefield fashion! Also our current equipment is a bit of a nightmare. Seriously can you just send over a list of what you use so we can copy it exactly?

Sincerely,
Rarity Unicorn

PS. Congratulations to Pinkie Pie and Applejack for making Captain. And to Cadance and Big Mac for making Sargent! And Celestia for becoming a Colonel.
Do you think you could take screenshots of your units skills and statistics? Based upon these reports, you seem to have gotten some decent ones.