Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
The Original Hank's Hookahs

"Oh yeah I guess that makes sense."

He stiffens up a bit hearing that, but then tries to hide it by slumping down in the couch. It's not like she is an officer or anything someone who he could get in trouble for talking to. She is just a medic in training. He tells himself this as he tries to relax.
Charity seems to be occupied enough with the sketching not to notice his tension. "It's kind of dumb, me working for them, because I'm a pacifist. But my world has a tradition of pacifists working in the military as medics in war time. Quakers and such. And this world is pretty much a constant war zone. I'd rather just paint, but..." she sighs and shrugs her shoulders. "I guess I felt like I needed to do more."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Bakery

"Fiiine, I wait in your room then." Hekta replies before she runs off to Elias room to see if she can entertain herself with something laying around inside.

There is a deck of tarot cards, a book on reading them, Elias's clothes, a few other small possessions that I'm too lazy to try and think up. Nothing extravagant of course. He's just an apprentice.

If Hekta is particularly nosy, she might find the loose wall board where Elias is hoarding his savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Girl's Night Out - The Sitar's Strings]

Cessie and Sakura attempts to enter the restaurant and look around for seats unless anyone stops them of course.
Emily, a teenage girl, stops them at the door. "I'm sorry, but this is a human-only establishment."