View Single Post

Thread: Light of Amber - Series One

1. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Light of Amber - Series One

Umiko grunts more in challenge than pain as she is bitten. This? This is nothing. Those abilities i used seemed sufficient to hold back most of the damage. I can outlast these cretins, easy. I won't go back to being that person who isn't me, certainly not to save my own skin from this slightest pain, no.

She sees Daina being ganged up on, but is thankful to see her dodge well. She doesn't need me to protect her, or anyone else. She considers giving battle advice, but thinks better of it, instead deciding to leave them at their own discretion, however flawed - this is training, after all.

Focusing, she brings out her light. She slams down her head upon the nearest wolf and lashes out with her foot at another. Slamming her foot back into the ground solidly, after her attempt to stop Chisaki she sidesteps to a more favoured position. With a quick flurry of her hands, she gathers the energy to protect herself again as she hones her energy.

Actions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Start of turn; generate two motes, bringing total to 8.

Standard Action; use two attacks (TWF) to attack wolves 10 and 4
    Atack against 10, (1d20+12)[14]
    Damage (2d8+11)[20]

Attack against 4 (1d20+12)[27]
    Damage(2d8+11)[19]

5 foot step; if either 10 or 4 wolf dies, move into their space. If both drop, move into 4's square (N, 11). If neither dies, make sure do dismiss barrier, then 5 foot step to the right.

Swift Action: use illumination at cost of 1 mote to charge defences (12 temp HP)

Move Action: Concentration check (1d20+12)[29] against DC 17 to bring motes up to 10

End of turn; gain temp HP equal to motes.

Stats
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP 40, temporary HP 22, motes 10, AC 13, CMD 21

Afterthoughts;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kind of disappointing attack method, taking on two at a time. I should have at least gone for heatbreaker, but I'm not known for good decisions. Think I'll go for the Angel Buster next turn; I predict... 5 of these things dropping this turn.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-08-24 at 07:14 AM.