1. - Top - End - #826
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Aipar goes floating in the Void observing the world bellow.

"So many gods and beings, so much happening."
    He looks and ponders for a while until he closes his eyes and lets his mind expand. Soon his thoughts are touching and encompassing a huge area.
    “So that’s ‘magic’, and these are the stars and their connections to the world… why were they made this way? why…” he shudders “So much to see at once…”
    But them it stops. His mind reaches its limit, unable to grow further… it fractures. Thousands of tiny mental shards erupt from his head and lay scattered around the young god.
    Aipar shrinks his mind back into himself and notices the mess of mental energies around him.
    “I must be more carefull in the future.”
    Then he starts pulling the mind-shards back into his mind and notices some are not returning… they are resisting his will. He notices they have gotten a mind of their own…
    “How come you tiny minds have become sentient? What a surprise!!”
    Comparing his accidental creations of pure thought to the crude world of matter bellow he smiles proudly of what he made.
    “You want to live? So you will… too bad only so few survived you birth… I will find a way for you to reproduce… soon.”
    Seeing his children idly Aipar noticed they needed a purpose.
    “I task you with understanding the world of matter, go down there and study it, then report to me. I shall remain here and tackle more subtle mysteries.”

APs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Had 15 AP to start with, spending at:

• Creat Fabled Life: Ethereals (-4AP)

Remaining 11AP

link to the racial description
    Last edited by loko; 2012-08-24 at 05:30 PM.
    Everything above is a lie!!!