View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Riverside IX

1. - Top - End - #1437
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside IX

Suncrest Manor

Irena shakes her head, "It's not about putting her into future danger Dio. Well... okay, that's part of it. But it's not the main reason. The reason is that I'm trying to put my old life behind me. The hate I'm feeling right now towards those sickos... that's the old me." She explains while slowly starting writing down what she knows about the kidnapping and the kidnappers. "Before I met you or Nadia that's basically all I had, the hatred. I hated people and I killed them. That's basically all I lived for. But when I met Nadia... it was like this great calm washed over me you know? I didn't feel the need to kill anymore once I had someone to really care about and Nadia really don't like it anyway. So I just decided to try to stop completely." She explains before falling silent and focusing the rest of her energy on the letter until she finally hands it over to Dio. It's written in a very simple and at times horrible handwriting with a great number of grammar and spelling errors. Turning it nearly unreadable at parts.

Kami Hunting

The sorceress stare at the kami, for the first time not really sure what to do. If it could talk it meant they would be killing a sapient being here.

"Who are you?" She instead asks the spirit. A voice in her head said that she should destroy it however, it was probably just a trick after all.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-08-24 at 06:29 PM.