So last night in lieu of our normal session my group agreed to build Next characters to use on our secondary game night.

Built a Human War Cleric, Human Wizard with the Necromancer Specialty, A High Elf Duelist Fighter and Stout Halfling Sorcerer.

Both the Humans have some pretty good stats and I rolled rather Average for them, The Cleric is pulling a 19 in Str and 18 Wis and his lowest stat being a 9 in Dex which he doesn't really need. The Wizard came off pretty good to with 17 Con and 19 Int but as is usual for the player he has one bad dump stat a 7 in Wis. The Elf Fighter went the dual wielder route and picked up detect magic as his cantrip and has average stats.

And bringing up the Rear is the Halfling Sorcerer who is a complete joke character which should liven things up, his stats are average pulling nothing lower than a 10, but man Sorcerer's have a crappy spell list if it wasn't for the Arcane Dabbler feat I don't think there was a point to picking spells

Now I have to make a campaign for this assortment should be amusing got a Heretic, Professor, Merc and Food Critic