View Single Post

Thread: RaynnVerse: The Revolution IC

1. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: RaynnVerse: The Revolution IC

Diego Torres

Diego turns around and looks taken aback to encounter fellow heroes up here, but it only takes a moment before he breaks out a smile and waves. "Hola, amigos! What brings you to my casa in the sky?" He leans against the power station. He recoils as Ashley lands and goes aggressive.

"Hey, whoa whoa, hey, Sparky. Don't get your bragas in a twist!" He pulls himself up onto the powerstation, sitting crosslegged. He listens to her tirade, frown on his face, eyes hidden behind his helmet. "Maybe I didn't catch your meaning about him killing your friend, Sparky. Are you saying your meaning wasn't 'Hey, this guy is killing metahumans, including one we know, maybe we should stop him.' Because that's the impression I got." He stands, looking down at Ashley.

"I was there, chicka. I saw how much gets done in the big floating land of democratic democracy." He leans down on one knee, still looking down into Ashley's eyes. Anger edges into his voice with each syllable. "But unlike you, I'm also down here. I'm with the people I've sworn to protect, every day." He points to the street below. "And unlike you and the bigshot patrol, Sparky, I can't just stand by while people are getting beaten, broken, and killed." He stands, talons clenched.

"That's not how I operate, cobarde. I'm going to meet Prometheus, and have my say." Diego's harness activates, the hum of the jetpack a backdrop to his admonition. "And don't worry about me, Sparky. I've never met a confrontation I couldn't just fly away from." He floats a few feet into the air. "Adios." He blasts off as fast as possible, the shockwave from the sonic boom rattling the windows of any nearby buildings.
    Last edited by Phase; 2012-08-25 at 07:07 PM.