View Single Post

Thread: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

1. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

As they walk towards town and Cybele edges away, Amon can't help but lean closer in trial of her. "What's the matter, Cybele-chan?" she asks playfully, keeping a short distance between the tow of them, knowing she couldn't easily slip off with her chakra pool as depleted as it was. "Afraid of physical contact? I touched you enough when i patched you up, as did Houshi when he was hauling you, so I know your poison needs more than simple touch at least in your state. Could it be..." She suddenly dives in quite close to Cybele's side to better tease her, putting on the best impression of an airy, seductive voice that she cared to attempt as she came within an inch of poor young Cybele's ear, letting her feel her words - "Do I make you nervous, Cy-chan?"

Amon can't help it, cracking down as soon as that slightest taunt is finished. She cackles wildly as she backs away, not even able to go any further. Oh, she liked seeing Cybele's real face. It explained so much of the way she acted.

---

Amon pouts as Cybele somehow manages to slip away at the village limits. She'll be back. But damn is she good to put that much distance between us with no chakra pool. She's a good sensei though, I think - cares a lot for her team. I think she'll grow into that role. I wonder if the other teams have to deal with jounin younger than them? Nah, that would be silly - this has to be an exception to the rule. While not appreciating being told where to go, she gets over it quick as the urgency lets her know she might get an audience with someone who would care to hear of the night's events. She reaches for a blank scroll and her various inks. As soon as they step on the train, she sits herself down and her hands go into a mad flurry writing her report, in a way calligraphy should make impossible. Although while she can make her handwriting very exact, more than capable of drawing the straightest line you've ever seen, if she doesn't focus on such things it appears quite spidery. Only by some feat of effort does she manage to keep largely readable throughout. She hushes both her teammates as she writes away. Her Speculation section is a basic transcription of her thoughts throughout the night and one wonders if she truly has a photographic memory, something further evidenced by the exactness of her picture she SOMEHOW finds time to draw. No matter how long or short the train ride is, she manages to squeeze in all her thoughts by the end of it, contentedly sealing her scroll in time for her audience.

---

As they enter the room, she waves back at Cybele appreciatively with a smile. She may have just been grilled harshly after all, she might need a happiness pick-up. As she goes however, she turns her attention to the warrior before her, recogsing her instantly. She bows her head respectfully, but forms a quick act of focus - she Senses Chakra in the room. "Excuse me, madam, but if the events of tonight have taught me anything it's to be cautious - especially of those my strength can't compare to. Accepting something as beyond your mere comprehension is the first step to misconstruing even its identity, after all."

Once content that the woman is who she appears to be and there are no hidden interlopers, she bows deeply, kneeling as she produces her scroll. "Amon Yamana, newest member of Team 5. I've drafted a report," she says, shaking it slightly in indication. Making a judgement that she seems a grizzled woman, she makes sure to use her mangld hand, the one with the missing fingers, a sort of exchange of battle wounds that she hopes will curry favour with the old kunoichi. "I kept my knowledge and Cybele's largely seperate so as to keep pure both perspectives and testimonies, so that they may be better cross-examined. In it, I think you'll find everything is in order, and with it my threat assessment of a powerful organisation. Please, I think you'll find it quite urgent."

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, I'll just PM the report to ZN
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-08-26 at 10:39 AM.