View Single Post

Thread: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

1. - Top - End - #205
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

Dak coughs up a bit of blood before centering his energy and healing his wounds out of sheer willpower. He then fires his second healing disk at Lucius, mending what scratches are left visible on the fighter, making him look good as new.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standard: second wind
    Minor: my last Healing Infusion on Lucius. Combined with the second wind I'd anticipate he takes, this will bring him to full with no further healing needed.

As the devils escape through the runed doorway, Dak holsters his crossbow, drops to one knee and shakes off the rest of his wounds. He then proceeds to mend Ewin, who took one hell of a beating.

Spoiler
    Show

From what I can tell I'm seeing only Ewin as having used his second wind. (this would be a good column to have on the tracker, btw). In the interest of time, I'd suggest everyone else proc their second wind. It's not the most effective means of healing, but it does mean we won't need to spend an extra 10+ minutes waiting around for the enemy to set up. This will bring Lucius and Mai to full HP.

During the short rest, I'll mend Ewin to full HP using two healing infusions, the surges borrowed from Infernion. Starting at 25 HP, he gains (24 + 10 +(1d6)[4]) + (24 + 10 + (1d6)[4]), all surgeless healing.

The rest of us will need to spend surges to come up to full. After second winds are applied I see:
    Infernion 74 of 88 (1 surge needed)
    Evalie 57 of 78 (1 surge needed to get close to full)
    Dak 66 of 90 (1 surge needed to get close to full)

I'll then borrow two surges from Lucius to recharge my healing infusions.

After everyone heals up to full, the surge count is currently:
    Infernion: 7
    Evalie: 4
    Ewin: 8
    Lucius: 9
    Mai: 6
    Dak: 6

After joining the party in mending their wounds, Dak proceeds to search what bodies are left for anything magical or valuable in nature, or otherwise interesting.

Approaching the runed door, he utters, Runes so warm! What cause...? and studies them for a minute.

Spoiler
    Show
    Arcana on the door/runes: (1d20+17)[20]
    Last edited by Great Dane; 2012-08-26 at 11:40 AM.