Blacklight Street

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
Blacklight Street

"You mean it will not come back this way, or it might not come back this way, because the distinction is important. And if we perish on the other side, is it instantly, or will we have time to fight first?"

Missy really does not want to die right now, more than at any other time in her life. She actually has a family to live for. But that very fact means that she has more motivation than ever before to try and save the city, even at the cost of her life.
Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Blacklight Street]

"I can do little to help you if you choose to confront the Star in its own realm. My influence is limited there,"
the Warden replies quite deliberately. "Several efforts are under way to rescue the Star's thrall once she appears again. But all count on her appearing again."

Mostly because it was decided that going into the Star's realm after her would be a poor plan.

"She is not bound to return by the same way she left. And the Star is aware of what is transpiring here. It is unlikely that it would return its servant into a waiting trap," that sort of answers Missy's first question! Truth is the Warden doesn't know for sure. Simply operating off inference for the most part. "Should she return to the Nexus your response will need to be reactive. In such an event I will inform Remnant of the situation. In the mean time readiness is best. If you assume that you will be in combat with a very powerful mage I suspect you will be well prepared."

And then to Missy's last question-

"Should you stand within the Sun how long would you survive? And how much harm could you inflict upon it? You would be consumed in a moment. Whether consumed by death or consumed by the Star's will I do not know."
Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
Blacklight Street

"So what you're saying is that this portal is locked shut, and the host is going to emerge somewhere Sith knows where, and we won't know until it's busy doing Sith knows what to someone?" Missy says.

"This is fantastic," Vul says, groaning. "Since you seem to know so much, 'Zee', what is the Star?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
((Correct that for you ))
DMC

As Cornelia takes her breath the little robot takes the pad and starts playing Angry Nexus. A game where you throw good PC against evil PC.

"Take your time. If there are any questions just come here or talk to me in Watch."
((Oooooh. I see what you did there))

Oh gods. The mechanicus equivalent of an iPad. She's never going to figure the thing out. Cornelia watches the little robot play, then returns her attention to Mia. "Well, um, first question. What is that?" She narrows her eyes at the screen. "Hey, I think I know some o' those people..."