Nahual Empire
ESP-D 4

Drug Lord Yual
Spoiler
Show
Side with us and aid us in securing the region, and we'll enthrone you as Prince of the region. There will have to be certain policy changes
, but you'll be richer and more powerful then you ever were on your own

Drug Lord Fressna
Spoiler
Show
You talk about fish, your blood will enrich the lakes and rivers of Mexico, and your families shall empower whichever man ends your pathetic life. Surrender now, or you are a dead man.

Drug Lord Krom
Spoiler
Show
Believe me, if we wanted you dead, it wouldn't be out of sight. Surrender and you will be the Prince of the region, more powerful then ever before. We don't want to fight more then we have to, believe me. .

The Eastern Mexico League
Spoiler
Show
We Eagerly await your decision, and would very much appreciate it by the end of the month. Otherwise, we will have to assume you refuse.

The Western Mexico Confederacy
Spoiler
Show
Very Well, perhaps I was being too subtle. If you pledge yourselves to the Empire your Confederacy can continue to exist as a regional government. If you do not, everyone will die. We eagerly await your decision.

Pedro's Raptor Riders
Spoiler
Show
Not just pay, but supply on our own dime and provide support, as well as provide dwellings near the new regional capital rather more glamorous then what you have now. Not to mention continued opportunities to loot and raid.

GM
Spoiler
Show
How much detail can I get out of them of the weird phenomenons effects? is blood magic still possible? Safe?