View Single Post

Thread: TW;After the End Times IC

1. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: TW;After the End Times IC

Gaia`s Chosen

Rep: 2
    Esp-D: 2

The druids had gathered in the Ancient Grove of Iras, the first Archdruid.
    Archdruid Roland asked all to be silent and listen, summoning a chair of plants for each.

These are troubling times. The forests in the north seem to be disconnected from the Leylines and the natural world. Whatever is up there is spreading.

Have you seen it Archdruid?

I have from a distant. I will go there myself at the next dawn with a company of rangers and four of you. Ilgar, Morhas, Kulash and Nebusi, you will join me in this mission for you are the most powerful.

Three male and one female rose from their chair and bowed, then sat back into their chairs again.

What about the Outsiders threatening the world in the south? These so called Vikings? It was Kulash who spoke again and asked these questions.

Send a ranger patrol to prepare the southern area for ambushes and traps. I heard Avalon has contacted us, accept their offer. Contact the southern groves and let the druids do what they can to turn the forest against these interlopers. No army should be able to march up.

Archdruid Roland then stood up: As Gaia will it, so be it. We are the chosen. The other druids repeated the devotive sentense meaning the gathering was over.

To Avalon
    Spoiler
    Show
    We accept your offer, our rangers are currently preparing the southern forest and mountain area`s to lay ambushes. Together with the druids the area would be hard to march upon with an army. We can not focus on this threat though, up north the nature`s bond is severed and we must investigate. - Kulash, second in command.
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2012-08-28 at 04:13 AM.