1. - Top - End - #279
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: She Blinded Me with Science! (Magitek That Doesn't Make Me Cry Myself To Sleep)

Could you put a list somewhere of how much all these materials cost per cubic foot? Even for the materials that have a cost per pound (iron, copper, silver, gold and platinum) need you to go to the DMG to find the cost, go here to Alchemetry to find density, and then work it out, so having the cost per cubic foot would be convenient. As for the rest...well. Adamantine, cold iron and crystal, although they have writeups, all only work out their costs based off usage in weapons and armour, not for other items or just chunks of the stuff. And the rest of the materials needed (like lead, mercury, diamond and tin), we don't have any pricings, only density for most of them (but some like diamond don't even have that). So yeah, knowing how much we're supposed to pay for the materials to make all the gramarie stuff would be useful.

EDIT: Oh, and how biollurgical chassis size in cubic feet quite relates to size category would be handy.
    Last edited by Volthawk; 2012-08-28 at 12:56 PM.