Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
Another possibility (and I don't know how likely it is, but I want to throw it out there) is that Klaus is being forced to obey contradicting orders. If Pink!Lu has ordered Klaus to kill Agatha (because she still has hopes of pretending to be the true Heterodyne) while Clank!Lu has ordered Klaus to not kill her daughter just yet (because she is Agatha!Lu and her death is not yet necessary), Klaus could be attempting to follow both sets of orders at once in the most extreme application of Murphy Laws ever devised (to whit: "if you are given two contradictory orders, follow both"). And this could be happening since Pink!Lu has her own agenda that she is keeping from Clank!Lu, so they may just keep upping the ante of the orders they give Klaus.

Grey Wolf
This is POSSIBLE, yes. But it would require that Clank!Lu has ordered Klaus to Obey Pink!Lu as herself, since Clank!Lu has the Voice and Zola does not. It would also require that both of them be absent right now - which DOES seem to be the case - so that neither one of them could over-ride the others' orders or find out from Klaus why he's messing things up so badly. I suspect 'Anevka' went back to Strumshalten and is why there is an enormous force of men and monsters on its way to Mechanicsburg from there, all apparently under the control of the Other. I've got no idea where Zola went; maybe she's still confined to her hospital bed. Or maybe the destruction of the Great Hospital gave her... options...