Kingdom of the Bill to the Southern Empire (ESP-D 4)
Spoiler
Show
Have you given any thought to tidal energy generation? Or are you sugessting that your people are thinking of incorperating the psionic and arcane energies into your engines? If it's Tidal, we might be able to sell you some.

Trade Baron Gallywix to the Mindaluzvian Sultanate (ESP-D 5)
Spoiler
Show
Well, well well. I can aragnge for a shipment of 2 tEcon worth of shipbuilding meterials, but I'll need a little something myself. Theres this little trade route problem I'm having with the other Barons. You blow them up, I send you the meterials, deal?

Trade Baron Blackwater to the Mindaluzvian Sultanate (ESP-D 5)
Spoiler
Show
Trade is always welcomed. I'm currently having some local poltical trouble. More accurtalty, One of my fellow Barons is a little hardheaded. You deal with Gallywix and Bilge, and I'll see what I can do.

Trade Baron Bilge to the Mindaluzvian Sultanate (ESP-D 6)
Spoiler
Show
I would love to help you. However, I'm cureently in the middle of vigorus neogiations with my fellow Trade Barons. Why, just last week, Gallywix blew up one of Bilges warehouses, and Blige sent his thugs after Gallywixs dockworkers. As they are the more naval pair, they're trade route squabble has not yet affected me. However, As I told the charter for several of the intieor trade routes, I could sasisfy your request. And our payment is simple. We would like you to try and get Gallywix and Bilge to stop fighting with each other. You only need try, and we will make ou shipmnt to you reguardless.

The Imperial Red Dragon to the Sultana of the Mindaluzvian Sultanate (ESP-D 6)
Spoiler
Show
We of the great and mighty Cathy, hear your words. We have some small amount of food that could be spared from the pesants, in exchange for your soliders taking up arms against the mongols, who ride over the northern marches.
His Awesome Imperial Magesty, Beloved of Heaven, Lord of the four Corners, Master of Fate, the Great Helmsman, The honored Patriarch, Scourge of the Barbarians, Defender of Wall, Master of Dragons, One True Master of The World, His emminant Magesty,
Emperor Huang Di.

To oblivion6 and Nexus-R.C._Mina
Spoiler
Show
Ya, recruitment offices would help increase ESP. REP, maybe. Could backfire.

To oblivion6
Spoiler
Show
It could. However, you may want to find out whats wrong with 'em at EoT. You might be suprised.