[Maple Cabin]

"Why would they kick me out? There's nothing wrong with blood rituals! There's only something wrong with blood rituals if the person donating the blood is slain in the process! And I don't do that! If I have need of that type of blood I buy it by the barrel from hell. They have so much of it that they don't know where to stow it all down there, and a flood would be icky!"

"If anything, these markings have the power to resurrect people and heal the dying. GLoG would be grateful to have a set of these in the infirmary! With them, you can cure just about anything."

"Even death itself!"

Valaira elaborates and proudly nods, stepping between Zero and her project, attempting to rest her hands on his shoulders and distract him from his special edition janitorial round of jeopardy. If he proceeds with his dispelling of magics in spite of her intervention, he'll find most of the symbols easily dispelled, what with his magic being probably boosted to x4.

The drawings are disturbing and somewhat evil, but they have the potential to do the world some good! Isn't that what GLoG is all about?