View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

1. - Top - End - #588
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    That sounds like you only need two colors. The "what you want and how you go about it" route would cover that.
    I guess. He could probably be blue/white or the less evil end of blue/black, or maybe even just blue. I don't know really. b/u/w just seemed appropriate.

And messing with nature stokes me as distinctly not green. It doesn't need improvement if you're green! It's perfect. From memory, all the genetic modifications have been blue and black.
    The Simic Combine would disagree, though I admit it's not really applicable in this instance. I do create plant creatures, but it's something that most alchemists in Rune-Midgard can do.

What? What are you talking about, that's sill--
    ... ... ... Oh my~
    Your link seems to be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Blue is the nerd color. A high percentage of bronies and a HIGHER percentage of those on this sight fit the nerd archetype.

For a parallel example IIRC the pony quiz at a high percentage of Twi as the first match, plenty of high ratings there. And Twilight is consistently the most popular pony in survey's. Nerd factor.

Though it probably doesn't help people are self selecting. Wizards once had a personality test on this though at present don't seem to be supporting this one.
    Well, I got blue, but I think I could have easily gone white or black. The answers were kind of obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    Gotta say, the X-COM reports that you guys have been posting make the game seem much easier than I found it to be. I tried doing pony names, but gave up the third time I lost the entire crew. So much death.
    Yeah, my first time was like that. PROTIP: Find the user manual online and read it. It helps. I didn't know about reaction shots until I read it, and those are very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    http://au.pc.gamespy.com/pc/xcom-ene...1225915p1.html

... one hour of gameplay for the new X-com ... I want to play it so bad. Going to name all my squaddies after pony and level them up in accordance; Rarity will be the sniper, AJ the Support, The assault, Dash,Twilight the psionic , Fluttershy will be a medic and never shoot at anything. And Pinkie Pie can carry the bazooka party cannon.
    Niiiiice.

My OotS team is doing well so far. V and Blackwing have both been promoted to Seargent, despite Roy doing much of the work.

Picture is unrelated.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2012-08-30 at 04:47 AM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.