Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
I guess. He could probably be blue/white or the less evil end of blue/black, or maybe even just blue. I don't know really. b/u/w just seemed appropriate.
Oh, yeah. I just want to play my usual catechist role. If you need all three, by all means take em! And I am far from an expert. but if you can get by on two, then try it.

I find the only thing about black I dislike is the "it's okay to be pragmatically selfish" bit, and only because most people immediately jump to the most negative end and wind up as jerks. Otherwise, yeah. So I grok the non-evil black end.

The Simic Combine would disagree, though I admit it's not really applicable in this instance. I do create plant creatures, but it's something that most alchemists in Rune-Midgard can do.
Hm. Well, I could say that the truth belies simplicity; there has to be a rule in place for an extenuating to matter, and this seems to be a thing where deviatin is the purpose. But the truth is I have no idea what I'm talking about at all, and just want to get everyone else thinking. If you've already for that level of thinking, laugh me out of the room. Easiest way.

Your link seems to be broken.
Nuts. Well, it's "my face when Swedish Spitfire".

Well, I got blue, but I think I could have easily gone white or black. The answers were kind of obvious.
Yeah... I got blue because they were the answers that seemed the least dumb, not because I'd pick them of all the possibilities.