Xilef stand up from her sitting position, grimacing as she did so. Seeing trhough the eyes of scum like that was really an horrible experience.
Still they gain a fair amount of valuable experience and now she could oberve them much more easily with the magic of the great Tiger.
A little before the sun goes down she cast her spell on the pool of water an observe.

OOC: I cast scrying, well I began casting one hour before but you see what I mean, as the sun is setting. I also use my rod to extend to increase the time.
What I want is to know where they are sleeping, but any addiitonal information like the place where they range weapon or even just keys would be great. With extend the spell last 14 mins. I don't know what sort of modifier you'll apply on the Will save, I think we can consider that I've met the subject considering that I was in his head, I'll let you be the judge.
Link: Scrying

Effect:
Longstrider: 7 hours starting at the begining of the day
Heart of earth: 7 hours starting at the begining of the day or until discharged then 7 round
Heart of air: 7 hours starting at the begining of the day or until discharged then 7 round

Stat:
Spoiler
Show

CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
Condition:
Amulet of natural weapon: +1 to att and dmg rolls with natural weapon
Longstrider: +10ft speed
Heart of Earth: +8 bonus against bull-rush, overrun and trip, +14 temp hp, as a swift action stoneskin for 7 rounds
Heart of air: +10 on jump check, +10 to fly speed (useless), feather fall once
With air and earth: light fortification

Contingent Energy Resistance: automatic energy resistance 10 (acid, cold, electricity, fire or sonic)
Haste: +1 att, AC and ref save, +30ft speed, +1 bonus attack
Shifting: +2 Str, 2 claw, bite
Frenzy: +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round
Prayer: +1 att, dmg, saves, skills (luck)
BoTWW: +2 Str, +4 dex, +4 Con, +4 nat arm, Blind-fight
Enhance shifting: +2 Str, +1 dmg with claw and bite, +1 round
Animalistic power: +2 Str, Dex, Con (ench)
Bite of the wererat: +6 dex, +2 con, +3 nat armor, weapon finesse (ench)
Thornskin: +1d6 unarmed dmg, 5 dmg to those that strike me with natural weapon
Mass convinction: +3 saves
Inspire courage: +3 att/dmg (moral)
HP: 58/97 (61/104) (7HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
Reserver Point: 92 Massive Dmg Threshold 39
Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
BaB: +6/+1 Grapple: +9 (+12 shifting and whirling)
Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp), Shifter Multiattack
Init: +5
Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+3)
Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +10 (1d6+5)
Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +10 (1d6+5)
Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+5)
Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +12 (1d6+7)
Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9/+4 (1d3+3)
Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+2 (1d3+3)
Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10/+5 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +8/+8 (1d6+3) plus Bite +8 (1d6+3)
Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +8/+8/+3 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +8/+8 (1d6+3) plus Bite +8 (1d6+3)
Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11/+6 (1d3+5)
Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9/+4 (1d3+5)
Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7/+2 (1d3+5)
Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +12/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +10/+10 (1d6+4) plus Bite +10 (1d6+4)
Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +10/+10/+5 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +8/+8 (1d6+4) plus Bite +8 (1d6+4)
Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +8/+8/+8/+3 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +8/+8 (1d6+4) plus Bite +8 (1d6+4)
Ability Score:
Str 16(+3), Dex 16 (+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
Skill: Survival +18, Handle Animal +13, Jump +14, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
Special ability: Shifting: 5/6, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 2/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +12, Spellcasting

Spell (not yet) prepared:
0: Guidance*2, Resistance*2, Flare*1, Light*1
1:Lesser Vigor*2, Longstrider*0, Updartf*1, Wood wose*0
2: Heart of air*1, Bite of the wererat*1, Mass Camouflage*1, Linked Perception*1
3: Lion Charge*0, Thornskin*0, Enhance Shifting*0
4: Heart of earth*0, Contingent energy resistance*0