View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

1. - Top - End - #598
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Oh, yeah. I just want to play my usual catechist role. If you need all three, by all means take em! And I am far from an expert. but if you can get by on two, then try it.
    I have learned a new word today! Not sure how it applies here though.

Perhaps I'm over thinking this and pure blue is simply the best option. His card could be blue with black and white abilities.

I find the only thing about black I dislike is the "it's okay to be pragmatically selfish" bit, and only because most people immediately jump to the most negative end and wind up as jerks. Otherwise, yeah. So I grok the non-evil black end.
    There's something satisfying about the black-aligned hero. Yeah, he's selfish and rude, but he can still be a good person. I think Toshi Umezama was the only black hero character in M:tG lore, that I can remember anyway.

Hm. Well, I could say that the truth belies simplicity; there has to be a rule in place for an extenuating to matter, and this seems to be a thing where deviatin is the purpose. But the truth is I have no idea what I'm talking about at all, and just want to get everyone else thinking. If you've already for that level of thinking, laugh me out of the room. Easiest way.
    I understand what you were saying though. Meddling with nature doesn't seem very green. In the Simic's case I think it makes sense because they are trying to repopulate Ravnica with nearly extinct species, and the only way to do that is to force them to adapt. I think the green aspect can be summed up with the quote on Experiment Kraaj:
    "Of course it will grow beyond control—it was designed to choose its own evolution."
    Nuts. Well, it's "my face when Swedish Spitfire".
    Yeah, it's a good voice, but I don't really find voices to be a turn on. I don't really see what makes it better than her English voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Was I the only that mentally cheered a bit when in today's installment of To Boldy Flee on TGWTG 8-Bit Mickey not only made reference to watching pony, but was wearing a Derpy t-shirt in at least one shot?
    I haven't been to TGWTG in ages. About the same time I got into the pony fandom, actually. I used to spend ages on that site each day. Now that time is devoted to pony.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    [/SPOILER]

Apropo--
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Haha! The fun has been doubledragond!

I just don't know what went wrong.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hehe, Crackle and Spike in a beat-em-up? I'd play that.

*casts Mass Confusion on Ponythread* (somewhat NSFW)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2012-08-30 at 11:01 AM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.