Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Fox looks at him for a while unsure of what to say to all that. He then returned to his drink which was starting to run out. Slurp, slurp. "What kind of...dames, do you like? Like your type? And by type I don't mean species and stuff." He added the last bit hastily.
Greif's Cafe

The griffin leans back and chuckles heartily at the hasty addition to the pony's inquiry. "Don't worry, you ain't pryin' or nothin'. We're both guys here, after all. Anyway, I don't have a real 'type.' Changes just about every time, actually. Sometimes I like the smart gals, sometimes I like the older gals, sometimes I like gals with natural plumage, sometimes I like gals with crazy coloration like neon-blue or something. As for species, I prefer griffins, but I've dated plenty of ponies, too. Heck, even dated a Zebra once, though her dad didn't approve. At all. Old guy threatened to feed me Poison Joke if he ever saw me at the door again," he shrugs flippantly, before smirking smugly and adding: "Didn't stop us. Griffins can fly."