1. - Top - End - #874
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Heavens

"Hello, Bjor," Kipt said courteously to the Exalted Knight. He seemed irritated by something, but of course, he was at war. "I would be glad to accept any help. Tactics, you say? Well then I guess I'll give you a rundown on my army. We have three types of Archons: Dove, Hound, and Lionel. Our van is composed mainly of hound archons, as they make the most suitable fighters. Along with them, we are using dove archons as scouts the swiftly fly out in all directions and find drakes. Once battle is commenced, the doves redeploy as archers, where they are very skilled. A large portion of the doves also serves as healers, and supply lines, although none of these jobs is exclusive to them. The van is the bulk of our army, but we also have some auxiliary forces and mission teams. These squads are made up usually by about ten archons, and are perfect for more under the radar operations. Leadership of all operations traditionally falls to a Lionel. All in all, we have about 400 in the van, at least 100 of which are doves, and 200 of which are hounds; maybe 24 of these special squadrons; and 100 on this piece of earth in the sky. I would offer you a position as my trusted counsel on war related matters, leader of your own squad, or co-commander of the van, serving alongside one of my most trusted Lionels who holds the position now."

Dragonloft

Ok, Jarla replies telepathically, but why me? The question does not have any context to whether she is talking about being kidnapped by drakes, or why she was chosen by Savorla; it probably meant a bit of both.

The High Roads

"Really?" Seera sounds surprised by the notion. He takes another sip of his milk, and another moment of thought. "Although I am sure some of us would be happy here, our kind needs its own home; we need our own forests to love, and our own land. I appreciate your gesture though, and I do hope for nothing more than the continued friendship of our races."

The Fertile Valley

"No," Merk replied, showing a hint of surprise to the notion of democracy, "we have no democracy, to be sure, but no problems with our system either. Our leader serves for life, but is someone who is loved and respected by us all. They are selected by the last leader; someone he or she trusts to do the job well. They are regarded as the wisest person among us, and their decisions are popular, and respected."

Silver Fire Isle

Jewel helped Jib guide them, and contributed to landmark descriptions reminiscently. "There!" Jewel exclaimed when she saw it. She simply loved the idea of seeing it again, somehow it felt as if it fulfilled her. Grabbing Tanya's arm and pointing, "See it?"
    Last edited by AvocadoAvenger; 2012-08-31 at 04:58 PM.