Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
I'm trying -so- hard to be respectful, especially given a better grasp of who you are, but really, it's almost like you're -trying- to get people and ponies to say things about your bronyhood.

That said, it's probably better than anything I can draw. So I'll give you points.
Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Not bad, dude!

Huh. I've only now noticed that your OC is a pegasus.
Thanks!
....I still think it's pretty much terrible though, made lots of fixes and still it kinda looks like an early Homer Simpson, and he's supposed to be a 14-16 ish colt, and I've been told he looks like a young stallion

ugh, trying to put this one's head on this one seems harder than I though

Also, spoilered replies again for INoKnowNames Cuz [Tangent] too.
Spoiler
Show
I think at least one of them was what your Dreams were like, if you didn't mind me prying. Are you in Ponyville with Rainbowdash? Or like the Real World? Are you Pony? Is she human? How immersed are you in this world?

Essentially, trying to see exactly how much you seem to love Rainbowdash from your dreams alone, and whether or not it stops at just your dreams. Depending on how it goes, your subconcious might be telling you things you might be trying to deny...
oh, K
-Never been in Ponyville, only minecraft, somme random desert that looked like a mock-up, a place I don't remember with a floor and wall of concrete, and clouds
-A pegasus, like the avvy/OC, either blue, gray or white, but mostly blue
-no she wasn't
-Usually completely immersed, unless I'm dozing, where it can be 50%-75% of immersion

This kinda response makes me doubt it's that bad, though. It's not really something to smile about.
I got used to it, so I can.

Epiphanies are fun, aren't they. It's cool.

Live in public the best you can, and then turn to whoever is willing to listen with a sympathetic ear about problems / mutual interests. That's the suggestion I was trying to make.
I just got that, I mostly understood "just be it outside, not care when others notice it and ignore everyone that hates" that in the case would be..... uhhh everyone.

[Misunderstandings] happen to everyone.

Though, I actually thought that I got your point. That's what I assumed you'd been saying.

And I'll answer your question with a question (spoilered 'cause I really shouldn't even be talking about my stupid drama).

Spoiler
Show
*snip'd*
Do you think I'd have gained anything if I had decided to listen to them and let them hurt me?
That's High School in a nutshell, I've seen something similar happening to a friend, it's more about not making it worse.

Huh. Learn something new every day.

I still say you should totally try out Fighting is Magic when it comes out: the 30 seconds I tried of it when it was leaked was -amazing-. You totally should give it a shot! It's free, and we can play online together! What have you got to lose? Your Rainbow Dash vs My (whichever fighter I decide to use, most likely Twilight Sparkle for being the Ryu)!

I can't wait for the tournament!.
......Maaaaaybe, I'm not exactly that good in fighting games, but could try
What have I got to lose? losing! I hate losing!

I assumed the Herd Mind was equivalent to their kind's Life Stream, not the Matrix...
...Ever heard of hive minds?