Gilda's UFO 35 (I swear the game has lost track and is throwing random numbers at me)
Spoiler
Show
Yo RD what's up?

These humans brought me here to fight some war against aliens I guess? I don't know wasn't really listening. I was going to tell them to buck themselves but then they gave me the biggest gun in the base. I'm glad they realize natural talent when they see it. Best thing about it? We're the 'kill' team. We have strict orders to take no prisoners. Yeah come to think of it, humans are pretty awesome too.

I guess I owe you an apology as well. I said you ponies were lame but damn does my team kick flank! This zebra they stuck me with was driving me crazy with her rhymes but on the battlefield she was a stone cold killer. This other pegasus named Cloudkicker has got to be some sort of sniper. He was making the most ridiculous shots and made it look easy too! Horsepower is a freaking tank and looks like he might actually prove a challenge in a hoofwrestle. Pretty cute too. Hmmm, perhaps I should ask him out after I finish writing this report.

So yeah this mission was a breeze. I ordered the tank in and it took some fire. Cloudkicker and Zecora blew the Snakemen away (Awesome name btw!) and we rolled out. I charged the base and ripped apart a Snakeman with my rifle. Then this crazy pony called Hoity Toity charges in and somehow dodges no less then nine shots from those stupid aliens. Either they can't aim or this pony is the luckiest son of a mare from Equestria. Shame his aim isn't much better, but at least he winged one. We finished off the survivors and I didn't even have to use my Autocannon. Well maybe next time.

Before I forget after we killed the last of the aliens, Zecora just tosses a grenade at their corpses! When I asked her what was up this is what she said: "Even though the battle's won, a grenade is too much fun!" Yeah. Soooo Awesome!

Always the best,
Gilda

PS: Heard you got promoted to captain! Awesome! But don't think you'll outrank me for long!