1. - Top - End - #887
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

DragonLoft
    Dralcor was quite upset and said, I believe that I have been a mountain longer than you have been alive. As for the compromise, I could limit my people to only 9,999,999,999,999 slaves if you wish.

The dungeon held about 30 cells and most were empty. The heat in the dungeon was rather warm and the prisoners would constantly sweat. A quick glance around the dungeon would allow someone to see 30 guards and one commander with a big scar across both eyes. The cell door is made of iron, and there are 2 exits. One exit is a giant hole in the roof, (about 50 feet across) the other is a gate that is barely guarded and seemed to go deeper into the island (but where it actually goes is unknown. If anyone spoke loud enough for a guard to hear, the guard would threaten to bring them to the torture room down below. The food and drink served to the prisoners was meat charred to a crisp, and water that felt as hot as if you stood by a fire. If you listened closely you could hear the sounds of fighting coming from different rooms. The dungeon stank of blood and sweat(The prisoners sweat, the guards don't sweat).
    Last edited by Markadelf; 2012-08-31 at 08:51 PM.
    I owe my great avatar to AvocadoAvenger. A big thanks to him!