Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
[Citation needed]

While fans of Moffat's Who are often scathing about RTD's run on the show, Moffat himself has not criticised Davies to my recollection.
Actually, the one Moffat interview I remember where he mentions Davies he calls him a genius and defends him against his naysayers claiming that Davies has never used a Deus ex Machina.

I do not agree with his stance, cause while I do enjoy Davies run, he used a lot of DEM.

By what and later what?
Internet reviewers of movies. Personally I thought Confused Mathew isn't worth the time it takes to look him up on google as his points are often not particularly thought out, completely misses the point of the show, or just complaining for complainings sake. And unlike That Guy With the Glasses (TGWTG) he doesn't cover all that up by being funny. TGWTG is a reviewing site filled with internet personalities like the Nostalgia Critic (the eponymous guy with the glasses), Linkara (reviews comics), and other reviewers of varying skill or lack thereof. They can be funny and if you enjoy a funny rant they should be checked out. Admittedly their humor is not for everyone.