Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
I consider this thread like a home on the internet. A home I get to share, unlike my gmail account which is a very private house. This thread is more like a favourite pub, where I know all the regulars and new people might stop by any time!
I have never been to a pub, but that sounds like a very fun metaphor. Having a relaxed meeting ground where you end up friends with everybody is certainly an apt description of this thread, you are all amazing. ^_^

I am quite public with my hotmail, but I see how a mail might need to be private. Does that mean giving someone your mail is equivalent to inviting them over for cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
These are good points. You make a lot of those~

~Bianca
Yay! I am a Koboldy hedgehog! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
Bipedal posture frees up the hands, which is hugely important. Having a big brain is very costly, but if you can manipulate things with your hands then the deal changes. Suddenly you can make tools which can do all kinds of nifty stuff.

When did evolutionary theory become a focus for the LGBT community?
When we remembered how fun it is? :3

Personally, I am just hugely fascinated with it. Particularly the far prehistoric aspects, due to the giant birds and adorable amphibians.

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
Having hands is tremendously important (or sufficiently dexterous tentacles sometimes works too) but I've seen more species with "more than 4 limbs" than bipeds.
I have too! But most of them are very bad at conversations. Some quadrupeds are quite talkative, but humans and other primates are the best at language and creative expression that I have met. I am quite possibly limited in my experience, though. ^_^'