Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post

not sure why this needs to be spoiled. Anyway, I only agree with your third reason. While I think that Dash may well have a close friendship or more with Fluttershy, I don't think that was on top of her mind when picking living arrangement. I also don't think anyone thinks of Ponyville as a challenge assignment even though it actually is. I do think Dash wanted to work somewhere that gave her plenty of nap time and practice time.
I don't know why I spoiled it. I think I just felt like it.

And I wouldn't underestimate how big of a factor your friend living in the same location can be when choosing a home. Even in my life I've seen friends move into sub-optimal housing just so they will be neighbors with their friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
Let's run down your list of traits:

Spoiler
Show

You don't have your entire body covered in 6 inches of regerative armor plating.

You don't have 2 OFCs welded to you.

You don't have 4 forward mounted lightning guns.

You don't have a cargo bay loaded to the brim with glass bombs that hold a gas powerful enough to strip flesh from bone within 20 seconds.

You don't have rockets that use soda as a propulsion system (Pinkie designed those. They're surprisingly effective).

You don't have a magical shield covering your body.

You don't have 400 engineers running around inside of you making sure you're working at 210% efficiency.

You don't use the Elements of Harmony as a power source.

You don't have over 5,000 buddies ready to back you up with one phone call.

So let me ask you this. How do you think ponies thinking that you're lying help you out?
It depends on what magic system he's using but knowing SiuS fondness for nWoD he could be on that. And that means he can do some very insane things like cursing your ship with bad luck so that the bombs malfunction and explode while hanging out in another dimension that technically doesn't exist.