View Single Post

Thread: Épica

1. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Épica

Gokan was eating his breakfast ferociously as allways, but he was too overjoyed by the king's summon to worry about his hunger. Gokan is only a small child, and really aprecciates when the grown ups recognize his power and give him respect.

He sees that the king is really tired but try to cheer him up. Gokan has the thin and stiched voice of a seven year old trying to show confidance "Don't worry King Reynold! We will go to the sacred valley and discover whatever is scaring off the villagers!"

He takes a few steps back and stands straight, with his closed hands on the side of his hips

"Just let me raise my Ki and I'll be ready to go!

(gokan's dark and spiky hair starts to flow up. you can see some soft white energy waves coming form the ground arround Gokan's feet)
    aaaaaaaa
    AAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Spoiler
    Show

casts the following spells (all last h/lv, that is, 15 hours):

Overland flight (personal fly spedd of 40 feet, good manuverability)
    Heart of earth (30 temp hp, +8 vs trip, bull rush, overrun. swfit action activates sotneskin for 1 round/lv))
    Greater magic wepon (+3)
    Greater mighty wallup (blunt wepons deals damagege as if +1 size/4vl. currently hitting like huge)
    Hearth of air (+10 jump, +10 fly speed. immediate action activates feather fall. grants light fortification as long as hearth of earth is active)
    Mage armor

Gokan seems really happy and energyzed. He puts two streached fingers on his forehead and says "Ok my friends, I'm ready to teleport us to the Sacred valey!"

(Gokan might not realize that other people - and himself - need some kind of preparation besides raising their Ki before going. He's just a kid afterall)
    Last edited by Beschoren; 2012-09-02 at 11:46 PM.
    Playing:
    Shoe, the make-belive gun dealer
    Akira, the psichyc warrior