Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_D&Der View Post
This is all very good logic, however when you add the cart into the mix that changes things. Not being one that is good with numbers, or science for that matter, I can't explain the mechanics behind this, but say you were to drag a lifeless body with your own two hands. This would take much more strength than if you were to put said body into a cart and pull the cart. Because the cart takes off some of the weight for you, which is why we invented them in the first place. So, really, while you are very much on the correct road, you stopped too soon. Keep going down that road........

Two medium creature with Str 13 could carry 300lbs......good start. However, 300lbs isn't the approximate weight of MitD, since the Cart itself takes some of the MitD's weight off of the hands of the two creatures carrying it, and applies it to itself. Of course, like I said, I do not know a formula for that, but MitD, given your scenario, Gandariel, would actually weigh more than 300 lbs.
Frink: "Yes, over here, [...] in Episode BF12, you were battling barbarians while riding a winged Appaloosa, yet in the very next scene, my dear, you're clearly atop a winged Arabian! Please do explain it!
Lucy Lawless: Uh, yeah, well, whenever you notice something like that... a wizard did it.
OK, a bit specious, but this is a traveling circus that has access to magic. Are there any enchantments place-able on objects like the box that would make it weigh a lot less, regardless of what's in it? If they keep it in a heavy box and he's heavy then they'd need to use their strong-men to move him - not very convenient. (At first I was going to say the cart is enchanted, but I remember he had to lift it on the cart by himself.)

Just throwing it out as a thought-bubble. While it seems possible to me I'm not a player that would know for sure. And yes, they may have stronger humanoids we haven't seen that aren't inconvenient to use - the point is could the box be enchanted?