Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Play around with mods and such! Use class powers to increase accuracy, stability and rate of fire. It's like playing on bronze again sometimes, but with thirty times the credits!
I tried using the piercing mod and the extended barrel mod for it's maiden fight. I was on Gold Reaper Reactor with a few people who apparently didn't play on Gold very much. They milled around the spawn point instead of making a break for the "stronghold." The enemies were already spawning, so I activated Devastator Mode, drew the Piranha, and charged into the center. I mowed down four Cannibals, three husks and two Marauders in about the time it takes to shoot and reload a Claymore. Two of the other players caught on to what I was trying to do and rushed into the breach I created, mopping up anything that I had missed, and dug in for the long haul. Banshees and brutes fell faster than I've ever seen them fall since I started playing Gold and Platinum rather than Bronze and Silver.

I think I'll put a smart choke on it from now on, though. Smart choke with the piercing mod should allow me to shred groups and single targets.