Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
I know: when I was filling out a similar form for the first therapist I had a consultation with, there was a line for sexual orientation (no options given, though). I was stumped as to what to put. I'm still not very good with all the terminology, and I neither felt entirely male anymore (and so couldn't put straight/heterosexual), nor did I feel I could claim myself as a female (eliminating lesbian/homosexual). Now, it was a fill in the blank, so if I had remembered gynosexual that would have worked, but what about someone in a similar position that has a "check-the-box" type form?
Honestly, if you're not somehow stuck at one of those places where they still believe in torture as the cure to all ills, it shouldn't really matter a whole lot. Especially if it's just a physical form, as even decent people hate keeping up with that end of things and the headache it gets to be.

You wanna be true to yourself, but the existential crises are best saved for when you're actually talking to them.

Could even be an opportunity for an icebreaker just sticking up and saying hello.