1. - Top - End - #1132
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 22: In Which Two Problems Prevent Each Others' Solut

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
    This. Giving a heads-up to friends or trusted family members of hers may be a good idea.
    seconded..also, yes, dump her. in no uncertain terms if you think she wouldn't "get it" otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Korvedzk View Post
    Before, yes. Not now. I thought the intent of going on a date was to start a relationship. We broke up when I left. We were close and intimate back then.

We both knew we were dating back then. Now, I thought we were going to rekindle it, and I was honest and direct in my intent.
    you broke up and moved away.. she moved on and you did not. it's sad, but you're better off cutting relations if it makes you hurt.. who knows..maybe one day you'll meet again as friends.. right now distance is probably the best thing.

@AtlanteanTroll
    hearsay and second hand information are the worst possible things to act on.
    90% of the morons who go on talk shows for paternity tests and lie detectors () go there because of hearsay and friends interference.. however well meant it may be.
    yes, I realize I'm not doing you a favour comparing you to imbred numbnuts who can't tell that when they're both as white as can be, having a thoroughly black son might be a sign of foul play... but you get my point.
    Last edited by dehro; 2012-09-05 at 02:59 AM.
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz