The facts were these:
She didn't need the paladin's help. They could offer her martial aid, which she'd hardly need, a gateway to hell, which would hopefully be dealt with as soon as the cultist woke up, and maybe some general information as to the structure and nature of the hells, which would be helpful but hardly vital.
Meanwhile, flying into hell blind, while perhaps necessary, was something she would avoid if possible. Maurice might not even be there! So, the Dusk Wardens would be an important asset, as well as against Quadramus, who was a greater threat than any.
Though she often didn't utilize it, she had a brain capable of rather powerful feats of inductive reasoning. Though perhaps brain isn't necessarily the right word for it: mind, rather. Consciousness.
It was the way she was able to comport herself as well as she did within human society and master their language after only a couple months of observation; in actuality, most of her lack of social graces were more due to not caring (and flagrant disdain) than not knowing.
...Most of them.
This was one of the times when she used these abilities.
She started spitting out information to her high honcho at a rapid pace.
"We need to find the Dusk Wardens. If not before I leave, at least while I'm gone. So: ask around. Wrangle up a search party. Talk to people who might have socialized with them, or had watched their movements. Perhaps one of them found a mate and remained behind. Perhaps some were disgruntled by their betrayal and left the group. Talk to those who work the docks where they departed, the lighthouse- find out which direction they were going, if they said where they were going, if they requisitioned any supplies that might denote where they were going. Ask any who have come in to port if they have passed ships that look like that of the Dusk Wardens, and where it was headed.
While you're at it, I'm looking for an oracle. A diviner, a seer, whatever you may call it. Send out the word- if one can aid me, they will be granted all their worldly desires. Frauds will be summarily executed, of course. Perhaps we can cut past them and find a freelancer who can aid me- or failing that, who can tell us where the Dusk Wardens are."
As she speaks she creates little trinkets of value, flicking one out onto the table every few seconds. Whereas before she just made lumps of precious gems and metals to bribe, now she took to the task with some whimsy, each piece she dropped a miniature work of art- spindles and baubles and moving things, all made of precious metals and stones.
"Offer only enough to obtain the information you need. Humans are greedy: if they see what they covet, they will tell you what you want to hear in order to obtain it, not what you need to hear."
She nods. "That should be all. Pursue any other line of inquiry that might lead us to the Dusk Wardens or a diviner. If all else fails, send out ships: we will scour every island in a thousand miles if we have to. If they cannot help me in my search, they can at least help me with their weapons. In the meantime, I will seek contact with the paladins. I expect bi-daily reports on your search: I do not know when I will return, if at all, but when I do I expect to recieve up to date information. Understood?"