Main Cabin

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Main Cabin]

Brinika's ears twitch again. Jefferies might know goblins enough to recognize it as a sign of not being sure what to say. Two unknown grownups make her a little nervous.

"I watch movies on Caretaker's screen. But I haven't seen this one yet."

Then Caretaker speaks up. It's a metal round-shaped drone that hovers behind Brinika. However, it's covered in erratic dark grey and blue paintings and has two paper-mache goblin ears glued on.
Explanation: The main heroine's father was old and crippled and she thought he should not go to war. She decided to go instead to save both her father and the family's honor.
Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
Main Cabin

Honor. Blech. Bad word. For a split-second Justin's distaste at the word is on his face, but he goes right back to a smile. "Protecting her father is pretty admirable. What sort of movies do you watch?" he says, sitting down cross-legged. The decrease in height difference might make her less nervous. "I always liked cartoons and cowboy movies as a kid."

"I yike games better dan movies,"
Jefferies says.

"We play a lot of games at the Hellstomper house,"
Missy says with a chuckle. She sits down as well, and Justin might catch her subtly adjusting her hidden sidearm as she does.

"I never saw movies before I came here," Tito says. I would assume by now he's seen a few on Caretaker's screen. "Plays are better though, because you can see everything closer."

Side Room

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

Side Room

"Well I'm sure Quinn would appreciate a second pair of hands in the Infirmary. You could always try helping disaster victims at various times in Riverside or Inside as well. I... recommend running anything that could be considered extreme by someone on GLoG's Council (not Quinn or Shrike) first." Reinholdt suggests, unfamiliar with what extreme methods he means with the vague details.
Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post

Side Room
"Well..." Lume says, hesitantly."I suppose there's no point keeping it from you. With the abilities I have, body and soul become interchangeable, one feeding off the other. Hence, pieces of soul can be used to heal the body. With this much ectoplasm, however, I could create a new body, and a brand new living soul to go with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
Side Room

"I would, uh, personally recommend using body to cure soul over the other way around." That's just his thoughts on the matter. "We have access to many ways that cure the body without the soul being the price."
Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
Side Room
"That's what the ectoplasm is for. I can either heal several souls and bodies, or make a completely new being."

Brand shakes his head. "I don't understand the talk about ectoplasm and souls, but I understand parenting. What you're talking about, creating a new person, puts you in the role of a parent. Even doing it the way most folks do, with a spouse to share the load, you simply cannot understand how much responsibility it is to raise a child until you've taken it on. I don't think that's a thing you should do while you're still working through your issues of guilt and atonement."