[Riss' Quarters]

"Does anyone else realize that we went to sleep in the morning? It's like.. The afternoon right now." Riss mumbled. She had woken up somewhat before Mimi but chose to keep quiet and still about it so as to enjoy the feeling of water over her skin while Misha held her. She was disappointed to feel them retreat but Mimi's light touch was rather nice in its own way.

"Mmmnn... Do I have to get up now?" Riss asked as golden eyes fluttered open. She was hoping to stay where she was for a bit longer but if she had to then she would become more mobile. She wasn't about to let go of Misha, however. Well, I wouldn't mind having a bit more private time with Misha but I can't just shoo Mimi away. Wouldn't be fair to her. Actually, the both of them are kinda stuck her for most of the day, aren't they? Should do something about tha.. I think I have an idea. "Hey, do either of you feel kinda stuck here during the day?" the muse asked, not moving from her position but appearing much more awake than the moments before.

[Sora's Apartment]

"...Better?" the muse said, her tone somewhat unsure even though it was the truth. She wasn't quite able to describe the change but there had been one to say the least. "Feels more.. Lively?" she suggested, hoping that Sora would take that as a good sign. It's a little nerve wracking to hear him ask that but I have to remember that's just a standard thing to ask. Like a surgeon asking how things are after an operation or something just in case even though there were no anomalies. Bedside manner or whatever it's called

"Um.. Throat feels a bit odd." Riss said, deciding to mention that much at least for the sake of full disclosure.