{Main Room}

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
"That's great! You're able to communicate freely with her now. Quite an improvement." Over blacking out and being told what happened after.
Yeah. It's definitely a step in the right direction. Probably if I practiced more, I might get full control over her.

Training Room - No longer so cold

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
The girl is pretty light...and is easily thrown upwards.

As soon as she leaves the Shadow Realm to the Realm of the Living (that's what she calls it, anyway), she orients herself and then finishes her Fire Spell! It takes a little bit longer to orient herself because she's never done this before, but, obviously, with practice she'll improve.

"...and burn all living!" is how the spell ends. With that, she points her glowing sword at the dummy. The red glow all around her focuses on the sword, and then the sword arcs a glowing ball of light at the dummy.

After hitting the dummy, nothing happens for a half of second, but then fire falls from the sky in a pillar of fire!

Shanaya waits to see what Bianca does now.

The blue bar projected on the wall moves down a quarter of the way.

If she's lucky, the dummy might just catch fire.
Bianca leaps out a moment latter, her black blade slashing at the dummies mid-section, cutting it in two. Fake blood spurts out, spraying everywhere. And that's the end of him.

She pauses and frowns at the dummy. Where's the fire? she turns to Shanaya. I thought you cast a fire spell?