Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Pervin' in front of a youngster

She licked the bottom of his chin and then took a moment to pause. "Err...yea..right...we should probably take a look around."
And so they did. With a plate of cookies on hoof.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
(Nice post. Short and....sweet. )

"That there hunk 'o cookie, how long were it on my face? Must've got chocolate mess everywhere, oh goodness..." He moved to wipe his face, only to find his forelegs were awkwardly pinned underneath her. Right, right, bigger problems than a smudged face. "Uh...would y'mind gettin' off me? Just for a bit now?" he asked sheepishly. Really, what was the social convention for asking someone to stop sitting on you? This whole dating business was trickier than anypony had told him.
Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Uh............right." The mare scooted off, eyes wide as saucers over her social paux. "I....really should probably go....that was....I'm so embarrassed now."
Just as the mare scooted off, the pair arrived with aforementioned cookies. Unfortunate for both of them, both Silverpine and likely Gear saw the "minor" accident they had. "My, my, you guys are eager. More cookies?" Silverpine said with a grin.