1. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

So, um, now that there's no chance of me catching up, um, what was the reference in last thread's title?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    And, um... How is that supposed to work, again?

Also, Linux on netbook??
    Basically, he wants something from me and wants me to do something for him.

Basically, he has a strong anti-Windows Vista bent because he was an early adopter and didn't spend more than 5 minutes learning the OS, and now doesn't like Windows 7 because it's Windows. But it's okay, I guess I'm still doing him a favor because this was Windows 7 Starter Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Oh, I'm tempted. I did the whole "Install the OS but not tell him the job's done so he fumbles around bugging me for the next three months to do something I already did" schtick, but I ended up using a Cadence wallpaper instead because he's a music teacher and probably could have caught that really complicated theory joke if he wasn't so stupid.

Also, why am I finding out about the Derpy Hooves Theme Song just now!?
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2012-09-07 at 11:55 PM.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."