View Single Post

Thread: [nWoD] Campus Vigilantes 2: Halloween

1. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [nWoD] Campus Vigilantes 2: Halloween

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Odentin View Post
    "We're not sure what we're dealing with is human."
    Allison paused, turned, and studied Adam's face. "I disagree. We like to call these people inhuman monsters, but... maybe violence and hatred are very human things, after all. Call me a cynic."

Jonah

Nothing suspicious. Katherine, head of the cheerleading team, was back from her cigarette and glared daggers at Semira for stealing her boyfriend, but Jonah doubted it would come down to murder.

As for nerdy or pop cultural costumes, there were many, not counting Allison's Link costume and the Star Trek uniform Soong Ye-jun had been wearing earlier. One was dressed as Jar Jar Binks and would likely be the first target if there was a school shooter in the room. There were also an Iron Man (not wearing real metal of course), a Rorschach from Watchmen, a Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly and a few anime characters Jonah did not know. Nothing from Mass Effect or My Little Pony, sadly.

Spoiler
    Show
    A bit of patience, please. New elements will come up, and I like to let some time pass between them. There are other ways to spend your time.

Matthew

Backstage, the soft music coming from the dance floor was very muffled. Matthew's senses were in high alert, and he was able to hear voices filtering through the back door of the room.

Somebody was coming. At least two somebodies, in fact. Luckily, the heavily cluttered room did not lack places to hide.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2012-09-08 at 12:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.