Quote Originally Posted by Kaww View Post
There certainly are, I just don't see them spending their days forging rings for the adventurers of the world. Forge Ring feat has a CL 12 requirement.
Oh, that. You know the entire world was once an empire ruled by demons that enslaved dragons that lasted form millions of years, right? Or that the continent was once ruled by a magical kingdom of goblins? Little things like that. There's probably more rings lying in wait out there than there is gold to mine.

I don't know what those mid level characters (such as some of the nobles lvl 7 - rogues, aristocrats etc. that never left their home) did at home if fighting a war gave three PC class levels to a general. IRK it was a lvl 4 paladin running a floating fortress somewhere.

Also evil NPCs (the PCs are supposed to fight) are still NPCs, do they get xp from the same chart? If so they probably had to kill entire civilizations by themselves to get to be lvl 10.
NPCs do not level the way PCs do. They have exactly the levels they need to do what they do. No more, no less. Yes, it's meta, but that way you don't run into, say, tippy.