Quote Originally Posted by Golden-Esque View Post
More Reviews.
Fourth Class, Enigmatician
Thank you!

Cool name. Description is short, sweet, and to the point. I like it. Nice to see a citation for your new feat. If you are required to craft a wondrous item in order to take levels in this class, then why isn't Craft Wondrous Item a prerequisite?
Because originally this was a spellcasting class, and then I changed it to a noncaster class. I think I didn't do a good enough job cleaning up after the conversion, honestly...

Your description of the puzzle box itself could use some cleaning up; you repeat yourself several times in the first paragraph alone. Since the puzzle box IS a wondrous item, why do you need the line, "just like a wondrous item."? That is redundant. The rules regarding the puzzle box are not written well; its like trying to solve a puzzle to understand them! You need to clean this up or you are not going to win, because no one will know what the hells your class does.
Yes, I've been struggling with the confusing wording. I'll try a ground-up rewrite and see if that helps.

Rating: 4/10. This seems like a cool class and I want to like it, but your lack of clear, concise wording makes it difficult to understand and as such I can't enjoy it.[/spoiler]
I'm actually glad you had this reaction -- that means that if I can fix the known wording problem, I'll hopefully have a pretty good product!