[Edge of the Weald - Pixie Hunted]

Probably. One could probably argue they kinda earned it attacking the orcs and all.

Well, Nadas comes out all the same and nervously talks as he works. "I had to store it in a special coated container designed to slow its growth. It always either broke the container or died once it grew too much." Nadas says, opening a cooler and pulling out a brownish vial before heading over to mortar and pestle. "Might have a negative impact on its effectiveness, but also means not likely to cause vines to just burst out her extremities." Nadas dumps a red plant with blue spots out of the vial, adds some water, and a something brown looking liquid that might be maple syrup. Then starts to grind it all into a paste.

"I mean, that's not the worst I've ever brought back here, admittedly. For the record, if it's a small and cute and round there's only one to start with, within a day there will be hundreds meeping all over the place." Nadas frowns and adds a bit more leaf and grinds a bit more. "In the end I had to hire a bounty hunter just to get rid of them. Weird giant lizard fellow. Good at his job though. A bit obsessed with the time admittedly." He adds a bit more water then pours it all into a large vial. Still, it does have the little tip for pouring out slowly, so it's the best he can think of for moderating how much a pixie gets. He'll head outside and knell down next to the pixie. Hopefully another pixie will help open Rainbow's mouth, cause Nadas doesn't want to crush her and as it is, he'll have to be careful not to drown her. He's pretty sure they'll murder him either way, only more slowly if he fails. "Apparently one got away though. An amputee with a tri-corner hat. The bounty hunter wouldn't shut up about that one. Guess it irked him." Nadas says as he tries to get Rainbow to drink a moderate amount of the liquid.