Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
(Is "explied" a word if "implied" is?)
It should be!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
I can see where that makes sense, but it doesn't account for bisexuals or asexuals... Unless maybe the former's a 'codominant' sort of thing?
I'm definitely codominant, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
Well, you know, if we just figured out the right way to spin that we might even be able to use the bigots constructively to help stamp out child abuse.

Ok, so it would never work, but it's an interesting thought. ...Right?
Oh yeah, like the way all the anti-abortion campaigners put so much effort into ensuring sex education and contraception are freely available to all, especially vulnerable teens? That was awesome. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by pffh View Post
Another problem with shapeshifting is that once you shift you can never go back to your old form. You can try to go back but you'll always look like what you think you looked like not what you actually looked like. Now imagine if you have a very skewed image of your body say for example because of low self esteem, that's not going to end well.
Well, yeah, if you don't have a revert, you'll do that, but then you can just check in the mirror, and "fix" yourself to look better. I think appearance insecurity would die out pretty immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by lsfreak View Post
Side note: In game-chat, I distinguish people by the first couple letters of their name. In forums, it's avatars. I keep getting SiuiS and noparlpf mixed up, and I'm going to have fun if any of the regular posts does a major avatar-switch
I'm exactly the same, as I've said before in here. One time, Kneenibble and Succubus (I think) swapped avatars and my brain exploded.