Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
Spoiler
Show

My gods. It's beautiful.

Can't you feel it? That cool, turquoise blue autum wind like a bubble I glass, adding its chill touch to the bright golden warmth that limns us all? One forgets that the seasons matter, living as we do in climate controlled rectangles of human stasis. But time marches on, anyway. There is such Beauty to be found in that flow, like a calming river. Such peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
And I love it.

Let me clarify: *you're going up against A) the trigger-happy psychopath with an army of ninjas and multiple orbital mini-Death Stars, Ab) the prince who is actually a dragon, B) the eldritch horror with an army of undead and other nasties, C) the aforementioned lich whose military has already ended trillions of lives, and D) the nominally neutral WMD distributor who cares little about collateral damage from his arsenal of paranuclear explosives.

Even if your OC is Discord, you're going down.
Fixed for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by asdflove View Post
Zz'dtri's cutie mark?
V's, color inverted!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
Why is everyone evil. 6_9
Silly Tectonic, amorality isn't evil, it's jus-bwahahahahahahaaha

Oh

Oh man

Almost

Almost said that with a straight face

Heeheehehee~

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
In which Tectonic Robot complains about things.
Spoiler
Show
Ugh. But, uh... this is Ponythread, yo. @_@

I mean, it's like... ponies. And we have... like... seven different power-tripping super people running around. Who are blowing other ponies up. 'S crazy, man.

I guess I'm just surprised at the level of crazy mad scientists/world destroying cultists/armies/amoral businessponies/etc. etc. etc. to, well, ponies. I suppose that there are plenty of regular ponies running aboot, but since they aren't being crazy over-the-top super powered wackadoos they don't get very much attention/aren't too noticable.

In other news, I need to rewatch the Discord episodes. Because ♫Discoooord, I'm howling at the moon~♪
I'd like to point out that most of those are all the same two people. The two 'strongest' have never actually done anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
That is just so spectacular. I pictured Bleakbane being the evil overlord there and doing a bit of song and dance as evil Fluttershy shows him all the monsters.*

This needs to become art somehow. Pretty please?
*sigh*
fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
Those seem to be very specifically worded such that Boffinspark fails each of them...
Boffenspark's justification for being the good one is LITERALLY "I've killed 500 innocents, but he's killed 500 and 1 innocents! I'm totally the good guy here."

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
So I just found this, and I thought it was adorbz.
Adorbz is best word~

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
I know. What's weird is that the soundcloud poster-person shares a name with you!

Speaking of, did you send it in? Or was is it someone else?
CHANGELINGS!
I blame them

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
"I've got a dreaded Gazebo, just dying to meet you"

..whoever did this obviously reads Knights of the Dinner Table
Said Gazebo predates the knights of the dinner table, having been in a letter sent to The Dragon.

-

Spoiler
Show

"How is it?" the voice was tinny, far away. And plaintive.

"Not bad. Weightlessness is... Disorienting. Ponykinesis helps."

Through the yawning chasm, she notes that it's not so bad. Beautiful, even, of you ignore the life threatening peril of it all. And then it came into view.

"Target acquired. I repeat; asset is in view.". Her voice was all business.

"Do we have a designation?"

"Confirmed. Beginning full analysis. Checking for gyroscopic sensors before touchdown."

Her horn wiggles a bit, throwing her slightly off course. The dull, ceramic white of the thing - so like an eggshell, she marvels - criss-crossed by fluorescent orange web work as her magic took hold.

The vibrations from*Her horn picked up as she focused. There was no time for balance; they needed this data.

"We've got some problems. There are gyroscopes and magiscopes in bedded in the outer hull. Touchdown, possibly even base anchoring, could set them off. I'm transmitting the info now. Can you give me the necessary bypass?"

"Sure thing!" The voice on the other end slowly tinges dark with suspicion. "What's the other problem?"

Deep breathe. Stay professional. "We didn't account for weightlessness. My scans created minute vibrations and I have no anchor. I'm adrift." On the exhale, her breath shakes. No use hiding it now. "Off the record? I'm scared, Gerry. Hurry back. Schema out."