Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
Why is everyone evil. 6_9
The good ones are too busy quietly saving the world to be posting in here lately

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
Kindablue! I didn't recogonize you with your avatar! :O

Yoooooo wassuuuuuppppp how are the ponies?
Hi Tect! I see you! *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Quick question and answer session;

Hero List, the Testening.

1) Your Nemesis is in Canterlot, and through a twist of fate, so are numerous explosives placed throughout the heavily populated capitol.
Do you A) Open Fire
or B) Find a way to defuse and make safe the strategically placed explosives.

2) An Evil Cult has taken up residence underneath Manehatten. Do you
A) Unleash an irradiated, tentacle covered Kaiju (Godzilla style) to destroy the cult, with the inevitable damage to the city being easily written off as "Unscheduled Remodelling"
Or B) Work with the legitimate Authorities in order to untangle the cult from Manehatten society and bring them to justice.

3) Your Nemesis is cornered, after your success in the above two scenarios. He pleads for Mercy, but you know that this may be your one chance to kill him, once and for all.

What do you do?

Edit - Bonus Round Question;
Is there such a thing as acceptable collatoral damage and if so, please define and/or quantify.
On behalf of Iggy, since I'm trying to defend his hero-ness.

1) Option B: Partly because Iggy does not have a means of attempting option A. Partly because he would probably achieve an option B outcome simply by going up to said nemesis and giving him a hug and inadvertantly hitting the off button on the explosives detonator as he does so.

2) Option C: Join the cult, throw them a party. Inadvertantly ruin their plans by dropping popcorn into their summoning ritual.

3) Give him a hug and an invite to the next Royal Guard tea and muffins bake off.

Bonus round question: Iggy doesn't consciously accept collateral damage. It may happen, but in his mind that just means you're not doing your job right.