View Single Post

Thread: Little Green II

1. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Little Green II

Spoiler
    Show
    ... damn, I hate it when the module forces you to solve things their way.

the thing is, I'm getting tired of these puzzles. They're as much an exercise in guessing the specific way the creators thought to solve them than any real exercise in creativity. LG also would rather do just about anything than rouse the sleeping form of Tharizdun.

Irritated to no small end, LG will bathe the lying form in fire.

"Listen, Tharizdum, I am not interested in doing any more of your stupid rituals. I've sabotaged pieces of the ritual on my way here to ensure no one else can follow my footsteps. Nothing that'd stop someone really determined, but that can be arranged. The thing is, you're asleep and gone, and I don't really care if you awaken or not at this point. All I really want to do is track down the night hag that is haunting my protege's dreams and kill it. Help me find it, and I'll do everything in my power to make sure your ritual chambers are restored so your cult can come back some day and free you." diplomacy - (d20+24)[30]
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-09-10 at 02:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.