View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

1. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

It was morning - according to numerous clocks - at the Von Sterling Manor, and Silver Scream was enjoying a breakfast of toast and coffee, only for the Count to somehow appear behind him.
    Good morning Silver Scream!
    Startled, he began choking on his toast. How did he keep doing that? He could see all the doors to the breakfast room over his copy of the Manehattan Chronicle*!
    Goodness, you should really take smaller bites in future.
    The Count thumped him on the back, causing Silver Scream to start coughing. He hated it when he got all cheerful and stealthy like that.
    You seem well this morning Your Illustriousness.
    That's because I feel well! I know for a fact that we shall soon save Equestria from all these annoying kakistocracists and foreign monarchists.
    Now... About that fugitive?

His name is Dark Spark, he's taken up residence in a dumpster he wheeled to the front of the Manor and he doesn't know what kakistocracy is. I think he's an escaped lunatic.
    Oh. In that case, give him a pie, a copy of the Foal's Guide to Governance and send him rolling on his way.
    Yes Your Illustriousness.
    But not the blueberry pie. I think I'll have that for lunch.
    Anyway, matters of pie aside, I've heard excellent news! I received a letter from my good friend Bruce Mane, and it turns out he did not vanish on that ski trip like the Canterlot Times* said.

That's wonderful Your Illustriousness.
    And, even better, I have a lead on who that masked vigilante is!
    The Llamas's aren't-
    The Count gave him a stern look.
    Get over the Llamas good man! I meant Darkwing Pony!
    Don't you mean Batmare?
    Hmm? Catpony? Nothing wrong with her at all. Helps find lost kittens and everything. Anyway... As I was saying before you interrupted... I've received a tip that gives the secret identity of Darkwing Pony.
    The Count pauses as if waiting for a drum roll to materialise from nowhere.
    It's Jazzberry Jam!
    The musician?
    The Jazz musician. Get it right.

---------------

*Seriously? Who would read a newspaper published in Canterlot? It's probably celebrity gossip from cover to cover.

And anyway... The Grimmace despite my love of jazz.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-09-10 at 09:31 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!